Position Manager - Step by Step
Modified on: Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 11:43 AM
There are 4 Steps for Setting Up Positions:
- Define or create new Positions like President, PE, Secretary, Membership Committee Chair, Membership Committee Member, etc. See the article Adding & Editing Positions
- Create new Position Groups like Board of Directors or a specific committee like the Membership Committee. See the article Adding & Editing Position Groups
- Correlate or link the Positions to Position Groups.
- For example, you would add the correlation between the Membership Committee Member and the Membership Committee Chair to the Membership Committee (Position Group)
- For this committee, you would usually do two correlations:
- First, you would correlate or link the Membership Committee to the Membership Committee Chair
- Then, you would correlate the Membership Committee to the Membership Committee Member and repeat these steps for the rest of your placements.
- See the article Correlating Positions to Position Groups
To see the video tutorial that covers Steps 1-3, watch Video - Define Placement Position
- Assigning Positions to your Members
- If your League does not use Placement Matching:
- If your League uses Placement Matching with Member Essentials:
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.