This article details how to create a new account for a member to log in to the Member Portal.
Please make sure the member's record doesn't already exist in the Admin Directory to avoid duplicate accounts. You can also use the Include Inactive Members filter to find inactive members
You will need the Member Administrator or Administrator access level.
Where to go:
- From the Member Portal homepage, go to Admin > Member Management.
- Go to Create New Account
Steps to be taken:
- Fill out the required member information: First Name, Last Name , Address, Email and Status (Active, Provisional or Sustainer).
- Make sure all the *required fields are filled out.
- Select your League under Chapter.
- Under Create Account, by default, will send to the new member's email the account setup invitation or you can either generate username and password or specify username and password.
- Click on Create Account, to compete the account setup.
- The new account will appear under Recently Created Accounts.