This article will outline the process for impersonating a member to see the site from their point of view.
You will need the Administrator or Security Administrator access level.
Note: Administrators cannot impersonate other Administrators or Security Administrators.
Where to go:
- From the Member Portal, go to Admin > Member Search or click the magnifying glass icon
Steps to be taken:
- Search for the member you are wanting to impersonate
- You can search by their name or status
- Click the name of the account
- Find the section labeled Login or click Personal Information > Login from the left navigation menu
- Click Login as this user
- You will see a red bar at the top of the page while you are in impersonation mode
- This will let you see the member portal from their point of view, including their member homepage and calendar.
- To stop impersonating them, click Exit impersonation mode on the red bar