Adding a Page to a GroupShare
Adding a page provides a ready way for you to make additional information available for your GroupShare. You might, for example, post links to external sites, external documents, or public forms; or you might list available opportunities for which your group’s members may want to apply.
Pages added to a site appear at the Pages tab. If you add multiple pages, members can access each of them at that tab. If you are not going to add additional pages to your site, a configuration setting allows you to not display that tab; it is visible by default.
You must be a Leader of this GroupShare group to add a page.
Steps to be taken:
- Go to your GroupShare group by going to My Groups.
- Click on Pages.
- To add a new page, click Add Page.
- Enter a title in Page Title.
- Enter text for your page in Page Text.
- Sort Order allows you to arrange the sort of the list where your pages appear.
- You have the option to upload up to 10 files in Page Files. Images will be displayed at the bottom of the page, other files will be downloadable after any images.
- Save your page.