If you would like to do undo requirements for bundles, you would have to individually undo each requirement definition.
You will need the Requirements Administrator access level or Administrator access level.
How to get there:
- Go to Admin > Member Management
- Select Requirements Manager
- Click on the Assign tab
Steps to be taken:
- Find the requirement assignment you would like to undo. For requirements bundle, each requirement will have the same date timestamp, like in the example below.
- To see who was assigned this requirement, click on the number below Accounts Assigned.
- Under the Actions column, click on Undo for each requirement of the Bundle that you want to remove. This will undo the requirements assignment for the members assigned.