Then, follow the steps in this video to do a Mail Merge in Word:
Deleting and Rearranging Columns in the Query Tool (Optional)
- As an alternative, in Step 4 of the directions above, you can stay in the Query Tool to delete and rearrange the columns before exporting it to Excel. Take note, these steps takes longer and we recommend you use Excel.
- Click on the X icon next to the label of the column names to delete the columns you don't need. You will need to delete these columns one by one.
- Once you have kept all the columns you need, you can rearrange the Last_name and First_name by clicking on Move Columns.
- This will take you a page where you can click and drag the columns to change the display or sort order. Click on the First Name label and drag it up to the first row.
- Click Save.
- The columns will appear in order and you can click Excel to export your report.