- Here are your Location options:
- To enter the Date/Time for your event:
- Start Date/Time - choose the start date and time
- Sign Up Start Days Before - define how soon before a event/shift starts a person can sign up (i.e., if you want people to only be able to sign up a week before a shift, you would enter the number 7 here)
- End Date/Time - choose the end date and time
- Sign Up End Days Before - define how soon before the event/shift that sign up ends
- Set up Coordinators to manage your event.
- Primary Coordinator - Choose from a list of members a person to be a coordinator for the event/shift.
- Primary Coordinator Phone - Enter the coordinator's phone number
- Primary Coordinator Email - Enter the coordinator's email
- Send primary coordinator registration, cancel, and waitlist notification emails at the following email:
- Secondary Coordinator -
- You can use this to credit for attending this event/shift should go towards.
- Type indicates which Credit Type is awarded for attending this event/shift.
- The Amount field is used to indicate how much credit should be awarded.
- After selecting or entering values in the above fields, click +Add Credit in the Actions column.
Creating an Event in GroupShare (for Admins) Print
Modified on: Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 9:45 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.