This article discusses how to create a registration tool in your GroupShare's Calendar.
You must be a Leader of your group to create events.
Where to go:
- From the Member Portal homepage, under My Groups, choose the group you would like to use (ex) Membership Committee
- Click on the Calendar icon inside GroupShare.
- You will find a Click here to setup the calendar link to create the registration tool for your group.
- On the next page, you will see the options for the GroupShare Registration Tool Wizard.
- General Settings
- Allow Self Check In - members can check themselves in to events created in this tool through the JL mobile app
- Enable QR Scanning/Mobile Attendance Tracking - allows members to scan QR codes and track attendance through the JL mobile app
- Enable Confirmations and Reminders - set to Yes or No to send confirmations and reminders for your event
- Reminder and Confirmation Email Settings
- From Name - the member's name i.e. Shana Miller
- From Email Address - the email address that these notifications will be coming from
- Once you're done, click on Create GroupShare Events Calendar.
- You will see a page with a calendar layout. Click on Manage > Add Event to create an event
To see the steps for creating an event, read this tutorial: Creating an Event in GroupShare (for Admins)