This article will go over how to upload a collaborative sharing link your GroupShare Files. This will provide a direct link to outside share files such as Google Docs and SharePoint.
- At the top right, click Add
- From here, you can first click New Folder to add a new folder if needed.
- Then, you can click New Share Link to add an external link to an outside collaborative share file.
- Next, you will add a File Name
- Copy and paste the share link or URL under Link (for example, a link to a Google Doc or a SharePoint Document)
- You can click the How to Link a Google Doc or How to Link a SharePoint Document links to see how to get a sharing link.
- Click Create to upload the link.