This article will show how to cancel a member's registration for a paid event. Since there isn't a two way sync between the Registration Tool and Stripe, your members will need your help to cancel a paid event. Some of your event may be non-refundable or have a deadline to cancel. Put your cancellation policy in the description so members know what they need to do and how to contact you.
You will need the Administrator access level.
How to get there:
- Go to Admin > Member Management
- Select Stripe Admin
Steps to be taken:
1) Choose Transactions from the dropdown and find the transaction to issue the credit card refund.
2) Go to the Registration Tool Manager and click Manage. Click on the attendee icon to go to the Attendance page.
3) Find the member's name and under Status, click on Cancelled to cancel the registration in the member calendar.
4) The member will receive a registration cancellation email and Stripe will send a refund notice.