This video will show how to create donation pages via the Simple Store, which can be linked on websites or the Member Portal. Duration (1:35)
This article will walk you through how to create a Donations page in the Simple Store.
You will need the Store Manager access level.
How to get there:
- Go to Admin > Member Management
- Go to Simple Store
Steps to be taken:
- Click the plus icon on the top right under Listings to add a Donation page. To edit an existing Donation page, click on the Edit icon under the Actions tab
- Choose Donation Page under Page Type to list items.
- Enter your Page Name
- Enter an optional description under Introductory Text
- Upload a banner image for your page. Any JPG or PNG can be used with the dimensions of 1110px by 320px.
- Click Save and Add Item(s), which takes you to the donation details page
Add and Edit Donation Details
- Allow Custom Donation Amount? allows the users to enter a custom amount to donate.
- Allow autorenew? lets the users autorenew donations on a recurring basis: monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Accounting Reference is a code that will be a available in reports regarding the system that links your accounting system to Member Essentials.
- To enter Donation totals, enter the amounts under Item Amount. Click Add Item Amount to save.
- Save your changes.
Publish Donations Page
To view or publish your donation page, click on the share icon next to the store page and copy the link.
To preview your page, paste the link to your browser to access the store page.
To include it on the Member Portal, add a quick link and paste your link or create a new member content page. Choose Internal/External URL as the Page Type and paste your link.
To see a list of transactions and donations through the Simple Store, click on the Transactions tab. Filter by the name of the donation Page to view transactions for a specific store.