This article will show how to remove a requirement for an individual member.
Take note, this only works for requirements that are not of the type Forms or Member Dues. Please contact MemberEssentials@ajli.org for help with removing form or member dues requirements.
You will need the Requirements Administrator access level.
How to get there:
- Go to Admin > Member Search
- Search for a member's profile
- Go to Engagement Information > Requirements
Steps to be taken:
- Click on Add Requirement
- Select a Period Span (Current)
- Choose the requirement you'd like to remove on the dropdown
- Under Quantity, add a negative value for the requirement. For example, for Complete Placement, the required value is 1. To remove this, add -1
- The requirement will be removed from the member's profile. If it is still visible, click on Refresh Account Requirements