This article will show you how to assign volunteers/members to recurring events in the Registration Tool Manager.
You will need the Registration Administrator access level or Registration Edit Access via an Access Group.
How to get there:
- Go to Admin > Member Management
- Select Registration Tool Manager
- Click Recurring (next to the Registration Tool that contains the event)
- Click the people icon under the People column next to the desired recurring event
The Assign People Page at a Glance
On this page, you'll see everyone already assigned to this recurring event along with information about their assignment.
- Name - Displays the name of the volunteer/member.
- Day - Displays the day of the week/month of their assignment.
- Start - Displays this start date of their recurring assignment.
- End - Displays the end date of their recurring assignment.
- Edit - Contains the Edit button to modify their recurring assignment.
Adding and Editing a New Recurring Assignment
- Click Add to add a new assignment, or the edit button next to an entry on this page to edit that assignment.
- Click into the Account field to bring up a modal listing the accounts in your system, then click the name of the member you are assigning to this event.
- Select the Day of their recurring assignment.
- Enter a Start Date for their recurring assignment.
- If you know when the assignment will end, enter an End Date for their assignment as well.
- Click Submit.