This article will go over how to sign up for a shift or event on the Registration Calendar within the Junior League app.
Accessing the Calendar
To get to the Calendar, follow these steps:
- Download the Junior League app
- If you do not have the app, click to download from either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Once you have the app downloaded, open the app and enter either your email or phone number.
- Be sure you are using the email or phone number that is on file with your account in Member Essentials.
- On the homepage of the app, you will see menu options.
- Click the Calendar icon
Calendars and shifts/events can be restricted by access group. If you are not in a particular group, you may not be able to see all shifts/events available.
- From here, you can view the available shifts and events you can sign up for.
- Once you see the shift or event you are interested in, click the name of the shift/event.
- From here, you can see information about the shift/event.
- Then you can click Register if you would like to sign up for an event.
- You will then receive a confirmation email confirming you have signed up for the event.