This article discusses how to send push notifications to members.
You will need the Administrator access level to send push notifications
Steps to be taken:
- From the Member Portal homepage, Admin > Member Management.
- Go to Push Notification.
- Select Entire Hierarchy or Access/Query Group
- If you chose Access/Query Group, choose an access group from the dropdown.
- You will see a list of Group Members currently registered to receive push notifications.
- Enter your message under Message to be sent.
- Click Send Message.
- Your members will receive the notification on top of the app or as a banner on their home screen.
(If a member misses the notification or has notifications turned off, they can still see the message appear on the Activity Feed)