This article discusses how to send push notifications to certain access groups or members.
You will need the Administrator access level to send push notifications
Steps to be taken:
- From the Member Portal homepage, go to Admin > Member Management.
- Find Access Group Manager.
- Choose the Access Group Name you would like to send notifications to.
- Under Actions, click on Push Notification.
- You will see a list of group members currently registered to receive push notifications.
- Enter your message under Message to be sent.
- The access group members will receive these notifications on their phone. It will display on top of the app or as a banner notification on the locked screen of your phone.
The message will also display on the Activity Feed if the member has their push notifications off or if the notification is missed.