This article discusses how to create an alert bar on the member homepage.
You will need My League Content or Administrator access level.
Where to go:
- Go to Admin > Member Management
- Select News and Alerts
Steps to be taken:
- Click Add Alert
- Fill in the information for your alert bar.
- Personalization type- This area determines to whom the alert bar will be displayed. If the group is based off of an existing access group, use group. Select All to show to all members.
- Title - Title of your alert bar.
- Start Date/Time - This area determines when the alert bar will be initially shown.
- End Date/Time - This area determines when the alert bar will no longer be visible.
- Color - Choose a color for your alert bar: red, blue or green
- Alertbar ND - The link to a page on the Member Portal. Copy the link after ?nd=
For example, to link to the member's profile, highlight and paste this part: https://vms.ajli.org/?nd=profile
- Alertbar Message - Message of your alert bar
- Show on Website - Allow the alert bar to be visible on the Member Portal
- Show on Mobile App - Allow the alert bar to be visible on the Junior League app's homepage
To arrange the order of your alert bar, click on the arrows under Order. To pin an alert to the top of your page or the mobile app, you can click on the pin icon to the left of the alert. You can pin as many alert bars to the top as needed and then resort the order.
Your alert bar will appear on top of the Member Portal homepage.
To watch the video tutorial: Video - News and Alerts