- From the Member Portal homepage, go to Admin > Member Management.
- Find Manage Photos and Posts.
- Here, you will see a list of all your League's photos and posts.
- On the top, there is a way to filter the list by specifying the Name of the submitter, File Name, Post Type, Min Date Range, Max Date Range and Show Deleted.
- Click on the Filter button to narrow down your search (Optional).
- To delete an item, click on Delete under the Actions column.
- To read comments about a photo or post, click on View Comments.
- To manage all comments, go back to Member Management and find Manage Comments, where you can delete any comments you don't want posted.
Previously, the Refresh Random Images button arranged the photos on your Photo Feed to fit. This button is no longer available. Refreshing the browser on your Member Portal homepage will automatically auto-size the Photo Feed.
To watch the video tutorial: Video - Manage Photo Feed