This article will show Administrators how to add alerts to appear in the JL App from the News and Alerts tool within Member Management
You will need the Administrator access level.
Where to go:
- Admin > Member Management
- News and Alerts
- Add Alert
From the "Add Alert" page, you will find two new options 'Show on Website' and/or "Show on Mobile App"
- Personalization type- This area determines to whom the alert bar will be displayed. If the group is based off of an existing access group, use group. Select All to show to all members.
- Title - Title of your alert bar.
- Start Date/Time - This area determines when the alert bar will be initially shown.
- End Date/Time - This area determines when the alert bar will no longer be visible.
- Color - Choose a color for your alert bar: red, blue or green
- Alertbar ND - The link to a page on the Member Portal. Copy the link after ?nd=
For example, to link to a Member Content page, highlight and paste this part: https://vms.ajli.org/?nd=my_chapter&page_id=554
- Alertbar Message - Message of your alert bar
- Show on Website - Allow the alert bar to be visible on the Member Portal
- Show on Mobile App - Allow the alert bar to be visible on the Junior League app's homepage
Selecting "Show on Mobile App" will display the alert bar below the member's name.