How to assign requirements to your league members. (Duration 1:59)
This article will walk you through how to assign requirements to members in your league.
You will need the Requirements Administrator access level or Administrator access level.
How to get there:
- Go to Admin > Member Management
- Select Requirements Manager
Steps to be taken:
- Click the Assign tab
- Click Assign Requirements (located at the bottom of the page)
- Choose the Period Span in which they will need to fulfill the requirement (League Year, normally select current)
- Choose the requirement to assign from the Requirement dropdown. To learn about creating requirements to assign, click here: How to Create a Requirement
- If you choose an Hours requirement, a new dropdown will appear for you to define how many hours they need to complete for this requirement
- If you choose a Registration requirement, a new dropdown will appear for you to define how many shifts/events/meetings they need to attend for this requirement
- Add an Assignment Description of the requirement you are assigning them (visible to the Member)
- If applicable, add any Admin Notes about the assignment. These will only be seen by administrators.
- Next, you'll choose which members to assign the requirements to. You can filter by a person's name, by everyone of a particular status, everyone in a certain access group, or everyone within a certain position. After making a selection, click Filter.
- You'll see all names of people who match your filter. You can pick and choose from this list of names on the next page. Click Continue.
- Next, you'll confirm the members you are assigning this requirement to. You can uncheck next to their names if you do not want to assign them the requirement. (note "Select All" and "Select None" buttons)
- Click Continue
- Next you'll confirm the assignment and click Assign Requirements. This will officially assign these requirements to the selected users.
- The refresh rate is immediate to assign requirements.