You can manually fulfill requirements per member if needed. The system is set up to have the ability to automatically fulfill requirements based on form submissions, hours submissions, and registration attendance. However, there may be individual situations where you need to manually fulfill requirements individually per member. This article will walk through this process.
You will need the Requirements Administrator access level.
How to get there:
- Go to Admin > Member Search
- Go to a member's profile
- Under Engagement Information, go to Requirements section
Steps to be taken:
- Click Add Fulfillment
- Choose the Period Span in which they will need to fulfill the requirement
- Choose the requirement to fulfill from the Requirement dropdown.
- If you choose an Hours requirement, a new dropdown will appear for you to define how many hours you are fulfilling for this requirement
- If you choose a Registration requirement, a new dropdown will appear for you to define how many shifts/events/meetings credits you are fulfilling for this requirement
- If applicable, add any Admin Notes about the assignment. These will only be seen by administrators.
- The refresh rate is immediate to fulfill requirements.