- Select Access Manager
- From the Account field, click and choose a member
- Choose which Access Level you are assigning to them.
- If needed, you can set an Expiration Date for when this access will expire for the member
- at 12:00 am the day it's set to expire on. If your league year ends at 5/31/2021 and you would like have these access levels until the end of the day, you should set the expiration date to 6/1/21. It will expire as soon as the day of June 1 starts, at 6/1/21 12:00:00 am
- The refresh rate to updates in the Access Manager is immediate (or may take a few minutes)
- Once in the Access Manager, click Delete next to the member's name and their access level. The refresh rate for removing admin access to a position is overnight.
To watch the video tutorial - Video - Assigning Permissions