This article will show you how to correlate a position to a position group. This will be done in the Position Manager.
- Each position needs to be correlated to at least one position group. A position can be correlated to as many position groups as needed!
- For example, if you have the position 'President', and Position Groups 'Board of Directors' and 'All Members', that position may need to be correlated to both the 'Board of Directors' Position Group and 'All Members' Position Group.
Accessing the Position Manager
You will need the Position Administrator administrative access level.
To get to the Position Manager, follow these steps:
- Go to Admin > Member Management
- Select Position Manager
- Go to the tab labeled Correlation
Add a New Correlation
- Once at the Position Manager on the Correlate tab, scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click Add
- Choose a Position Group
- Choose which Position will be correlated to this Position Group
Note: Follow these steps for each position you need to correlate to a position group
Delete A Correlation
- Once at the Position Manager on the Correlate tab, click Delete in the Actions column for a correlation.
To watch the video tutorial: Video - Define Placement Position