This article will walk through how to setup Autorenewal for recurring payments in Stripe Dues.
*Note: We strongly recommended that you do not allow Late Fees for any dues items that allow Autorenewal. If you use Late Fees with Autorenewal, and your member pays late, they'll wind up with that Late Fee every year.
You will need the Administrator administrative access level.
Where to Go:
To get to the Dues Definition Listing, follow these steps:
- From the Member Portal, click on Admin > Member Management
- Find Dues Listing
Creating Dues Items:
- Click the edit icon next to the dues item you'd like to configure.
If you change the dues amount or anything with the recurring payment options, members already paying for these dues will continue with the previous settings and will need to have their recurring payments canceled manually.
- Under the Payment Type dropdown, choose Recurring to indicate that members should be able to have their dues auto-renew at set intervals
- Select a frequency from the Renew Frequency for Auto-renew (Yearly, Monthly, Weekly or Daily)
- Enter a number into the Renew Frequency Interval dropdown to set the interval. For example, 1 would be every year, 2 would be every other year, etc.
This will auto-renew every year
- Once finished, click Save