This article will walk through how to associate a Dues Definition to a Status.
You will need the Administrator administrative access level.
Where to Go:
To get to the Dues Status Listing, follow these steps:
- From the Member Portal, click on Admin > Member Management
- Find Dues Listing
- Click Dues Status Listing
Assigning Dues to a Status:
- Click the plus sign on the right side of the page.
- Select a dues item from the Dues Name dropdown.
- Click into the Status Name field and select a Status that should have this dues item as an option.
- To assign another status, click on the Status Name field again and select another status. Repeat this step as many times as necessary to associate the dues item with all of the desired statuses.
- Once finished, click Save.