Managing locations in the Registration Tool for Calendars (Duration: 5:23)
If you have Locations for one time use, you can enter it in this field. Enter two blank spaces in between each line to display the address in the correct format for confirmation emails.
- First, make sure that in the Setup of the registration tool, Advanced - Virtual Events > Disable Virtual Events is set to No and click Save.
- Click on Manage next to the registration tool where your event is and edit the event.
- Find the Virtual Event section, where you can enter the following:
- Virtual Location - Choose the type of meeting service: Zoom, Google Meets, ShinDig or Teams
- Paste URL - Enter the link of your meeting (ex) https://us02web.zoom.us/ajli-09393
- Minutes before event to allow entry? - Enter the number of minutes you will allow members to check in for the virtual event. (ex) 15
- When a member registers for an event, the meeting link will be available to her from the Member Portal under Upcoming Events.
- If you set up a confirmation email in Setup > Confirmation Email, she will receive the meeting link there as well.
Other Virtual Events
If you are using another service other than Zoom, Google Meets, ShinDig or Teams, use Other Location.
- Click on the link icon and enter the URL for your meeting link and the link description in between the brackets.
- Save your event.
- On your event page, the link you just entered will be visible to members.