This article will show you how to export form submissions from forms created within Form Builder 2.0
You will need the Form Administrator administrative access level.
Where to go:
- Enter the Administrative Area
- Navigate to Member Management by clicking on the person icon
- Select Form Management (Form Builder 2.0)
- Select Entries next to the form that you'd like to gather submissions from
To export form submissions, follow these steps:
- Once in the Form Submissions screen, you have the ability to view the details of all current submissions that have been made to the form.
- In order to view a single submission, select the View icon next to to the individual submission.
- To export all submissions to an Excel spreadsheet, navigate back to the list of all submissions.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and select Export to Excel
- After selecting Export to Excel, an Excel spreadsheet with all submissions will begin downloading.
- You can then open the file in Excel and view all of the submissions made to that form.