This tutorial demonstrates how to search for members in the Admin Directory and change member statuses such as Actives, Sustainers or Resigned. (Duration: 3:09)
This article will detail how to assign and edit a Member's status from the Admin Profile. It will take overnight for statuses to fully sync.
You will need the Member Administrator or Administrator access level.
Where to go:
- From the Member Portal homepage, go to Admin > Member Search
- You will see a list of Members in the Admin Directory
- Search for the Member using filter options
- If you can't find a Member's record, try the Include Inactive Members filter, which will display Resigned and Dropped members
Steps to be taken:
- On the left navigation panel, go to Engagement Information > Volunteer/Employee Status
- Click Add new status and the Add/Edit Status screen will appear where you can add a new status to a Member's profile.
- Choose a Status Name like Active (required)
- Set an Effective Date like 6/1/2021, which is usually the start of your League year. (required)
- Choose a Reason for Change in the dropdown (optional)
- Enter Comments for your internal notes (optional)
- Submit your changes.
Take note that old statuses should not be deleted to keep a member's status history intact. Also, you can't have the duplicate statuses on the same effective date. If you made any errors and would like to edit or delete a status, please contact MemberEssentials@ajli.org.