This tutorial demonstrates how to create a new Member Content page under the My League section of the Member Essentials Home Page. (Duration: 1:10)
This article discusses how to add a new page to the My League dropdown.
You will need My League Content or Administrator access level.
Where to go:
- Go to Admin > Member Management
- Select Member Content
Steps to be taken:
- Under the Manage Navigation page, scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click Add New
- Here you will fill out a few fields
- Page Title: This is what will appear at the top of the content page
- Navigation Title: This is what the page name will appear as in the My League tab dropdown.
- Is Hidden: You can set this to Yes or No. This allows you to work on creating a page before making it live.
- Allow Access To: Allows you to restrict this page to a particular access group.
- Page Type: There are several options for what sort of content page you'd like to create
- Content Page: This will allow you to create a new page using a WYSIWYG editor, from which you can also insert files and videos.
- Internal/External URL: This allows you to have the page go directly to a hyperlink either from inside your site, or another site altogether.
- Click Submit
- Once you are back on the navigation page, you can drag and drop your new content page to where you would like it placed on the navigation.
- After you have decided where to place your page in the navigation, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
- Next, click Rebuild Search to see your new content page.