This tutorial demonstrates how to edit a content page and the navigation under the My League section of the home page using Member Content in Member Management. (Duration: 3:17)
This article discusses how to add a new page to the My League dropdown.
You will need My League Content or Administrator access level.
Where to go:
- Go to Admin > Member Management
- Select Member Content
Steps to be taken:
- Under the Manage Navigation page, click any content page
- On this page, you can drag and drop navigation entries into the order you would like
- You'll see four options on each navigation entry
- View: You can view the page on the site
- Hide: This will hide the page on the site, but it will still stay in the navigation for later use
- Edit: This allows you to edit an existing page
- Delete: This is to delete a page and navigation entry fully
- Any that are grayed out are hidden. You can click Unhide on these navigation entries to make them visible to the members again.
- After you have made your navigation changes, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
- Next, click Rebuild Search to see your new navigation order.