This article will show you how to add new positions and edit current positions. This will be done in the Position Manager.
Accessing the Position Manager
You will need the Position Administrator administrative access level.
To get to the Position Manager, follow these steps:
- From the Member Portal, go to Admin > Member Management
- The Position Manager is located halfway down the page
- Once in the Position Manager, go to the first tab labeled Positions
Adding a New Position
To add a new position, follow these steps:
- Once at the Position Manager on the Positions tab, scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click Add
- Write the name of the position in the Title field
Editing a Position
- Once at the position manager on the Positions tab, click Configure in the Actions column next to any position
- From here, you can update the Title.
- Click Submit to save.
Note: If you are adding a new position, always add a brand new entry rather than editing a current position
Adding an Existing Position through the Admin Directory
- From the Admin Directory, click on a member's name to update her Position.
- On the left navigation, click on Engagement Information > Positions to jump to the Positions section.
- Click Add new position to enter a new position.
- Find the Position name from the Positions dropdown.
- Enter the Start Date and End Date.
- Click Submit.
To create position groups: Adding & Editing Position Groups
To correlate positions: Correlating Positions to Position Groups