This article reviews the process of embedding a YouTube video into a Member Content page.
You will need My League Content or Administrator access level.
Where to go:
- Go to Admin > Member Management
- Select Member Content
- Any Member Content page (Edit or Add New)
Steps to be taken:
- Open the desired YouTube video in a separate browser tab.
- Click Share under the YouTube player.
- Select Embed, and then click Copy to copy the embed code for the video.
- In the editor view of the content page, click the Source Code option.
- Paste the copied embed code and Submit.
- The YouTube video will now be embedded in the content page.