This article discusses how to add a new page to the My League dropdown. Add important League Information here such as Bylaws, Policies, Meeting Minutes, League Office information, your League's Mission, Welcome page, etc.
You will need My League Content or Administrator access level.
Where to go:
- Go to Admin > Member Management
- Select Member Content
Steps to be taken:
- Under the Manage Navigation page, scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click Add New
- Here you will fill out a few fields
- Page Title: This is what will appear at the top of the content page
- Navigation Title: This is what the page name will appear as in the My League tab dropdown.
- Is Hidden: You can set this to Yes or No. This allows you to work on creating a page before making it live.
- Allow Access To: Allows you to restrict this page to a particular access group.
- Page Type: There are several options for what sort of content page you'd like to create
- Form Builder 2.0 Form: Choose a form created from the Form Builder
- Content Page: This will allow you to create a new page using a WYSIWYG editor, from which you can also insert files and videos.
- Internal/External URL: This allows you to have the page go directly to a hyperlink either from inside your site, or another site altogether.
- Raw HTML: Enter HTML code that will appear as a content page
- Click Submit
- Once you are back on the navigation page, you can drag and drop your new content page to where you would like it placed on the navigation.
- After you have decided where to place your page in the navigation, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
- Next, click Rebuild Search to see your new content page.
To watch the video tutorial: Video - Create A Member Content Page