This article will walk you through how to mass assign members to registration events/shifts.
Mass Assign allows you to select a group of members and assign them all at once to one or more upcoming shifts/events.
You will need the Registration Administrator access level.
How to get there:
- Go to Admin > Member Management
- Select Registration Tool Manager
- Click Manage next to the Registration Tool you want to add events/shifts to
- Click Mass Assign in the top navigation under Manage
Steps to be taken:
1. Once you are on the Mass Assign screen, you first will filter on the group of volunteers you'd like to select from. If you'd like to search across all volunteers, leave the Status dropdown at All.
2. Once you have added the filter, click into the box labeled Search for Members By Name, Email or Account ID.
3. Within the box you can search by any of the options. Click the name to select the user to assign the shift too. Click the box as many time as needed to select as many names as needed to assign.
4. You can also choose Select All to choose all names based on your filter, or Select None to remove any names you have chosen.