This article will walk through how to set up paid event options. Within a registration event, if the tool is configured for paid events, you can set up different payment options for people to choose when registering.
An example of this would be if you were hosting a seminar where people needed to pay for seats. For example, you could have a General Admission paid option for $20, a General Admission VIP option for $50, a General Admission with Meet and Greet for $100, etc.
You will need the Registration Administrator access level.
How to get there:
- From the Member Portal, Admin > Member Management
- Select Registration Tool Manager
- Click Manage next to the Registration Tool
How to add payment options:
- Search for the event you are adding options for
- Next to the event, click the Edit icon in the Options column
- Click Add Option by clicking on the plus button on the top right
- You'll fill out the following fields:
- You'll repeat this for any additional paid options needed for the event